Nestled in a quiet location that is surrounded by natural bushland, Boronia village offers you all of the benefits of living at Jordan Springs.
It is close to the Village Centre with a future supermarket, specialty stores, cafe's and more. You'll also be able to enjoy the parks, playgrounds, lakes and picnic areas as well as the walking and cycling trails that are all right on your doorstep. And with Boronia's handy location you'll have easy access to the great shopping, schools, restaurants and transport that Penrith has to offer.
It’s beautiful setting and convenient location will make Boronia village at Jordan Springs one of our most popular addresses.
What you’ll find within Boronia village:
- Views of the stunning 900ha Regional Park on your doorstep
- A discreet address with only local traffic
- Your own village park and playground where you can meet friends and neighbours
- A natural bushland corridor that will lead to two beautiful nearby lakes
- Only a short walk from the Village Centre with everything you need on a daily basis
- Easy access back to The Northern Road getting you in and out of Jordan Springs quickly